Resting in Peace

Death and dying...never an easy topic to discuss, but why?  I have realized that since a family friend just passed to the ever after how death can be a gift.  When someone’s ailments would cause them to suffer and not have any kind of quality of life, the greatest relief is when God calls that person home.  My faith tells me that our loved one will not be alone when the calling comes.  I believe an Angel is there reaching out a hand to guide our loved one to see our Father.  How can that be a bad?  To know that when it is time we will all get to see the face of our Creator and feel the warmth of His embrace.  That is the moment when we will know true peace.  So for our friend, I am not shedding tears of sorrow...they are tears of joy that he is relieved...he is free...he is home.  Dance your jig dear Boyd...dance away! 


--Susan

No comments: